Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Campaign for Mitt

To begin let me just say, I dont really care for Romney.  But despite my feelings for the man, his campaign website is well handled.  First off let me saying that what I like most about his website is that you get plenty of pictures circulating.  Some of the other candidates websites dont even have a good picture of the candidate.  Also everything has a special space on the site.  Whether you want to watch Mitt TV, read up on the latest news, or donate to his campaign.  Also the colors are typical of what you would see in a presidential website.  the only problem I have with it is that it comes off kind of cluttered.  Im sure they could have done something to free up some of the space without losing any information.  I mean Im sure if they are looking at a campaigns website they will surf through it and not just look at the main page.  Oh well that was my only complaint about the website.  This wraps up my blog, until next time!

No comments: